Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Report writing on Iceland

"Wow, check that out"
Wha- OH THAT IS HUGE
"I know, can you believe Zion wrote all that?
Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Task explanation:
For the writing task we had to make report writing about a country or animal that a GTS staff member is interested in. I got a bit of help for the fact files "Oh no not more interviews"
There were no interviews though, so I got the idea of Iceland because Mr Herlihy wanted to visit and missed the chance to because he wanted to stay in school rather than play a ping-pong game in Iceland.
I hope you like my work


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion,
    Yes I think you are correct with your memory recall. Iceland is one of the countries Mr Herlihy would like to visit.
    Fantastic informational poster on Iceland. Kite pai.

    ReplyDelete