Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Info report on Dolphins

"Aaaaah... I love dolphins"
Aaaaaaah... I love report writing
"Aaaaah... I like both"
Task explanation:
For this task I got the choice to make an information report on a country or animal a GTS staff member is interested in, I chose dolphin because Ms Amy likes them. I have made both country and animal already. 
This task was very simple... well... not really, I had to research... ALOT. But it was fun and I liked it.
I hope you like my work😛

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zion,
    Such a well written information report Zion. Miharo. And what awesome facts about dolphins. Ms Amy will like reading all about dolphins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Mala
    great work Zion, very descriptive, Dolphins are cute keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zion,I like dolphins too - actually I think most people do really, they are hard to dislike! I enjoyed the descriptive language you used, it really adds to the quality of your writing. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete