Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

#2 Jigsaw puzzle: Kiwi

 


"JIGSAWS ARE SO HARD!!!!!"
Is it just me or are you the one always having the problems in these little comments?
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Task explanation:
This task... well it wasn't really a task, I just decided to do this, I did a jigsaw puzzle on a kiwi, (OMG IT IS SO CUTE) so this task was easier than the turtle I did a while back and it is definitely easier than real jigsaw puzzles. 
I liked this and it was a lot of fun.
I hope you like it😛


2 comments:

  1. Hi Zion,

    This is so cool, how long did it take you do to? Did you have fun doing it? When I did a puzzle I do the outside first and then do the inside how do you do it?

    Keep up the great work
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara,

      Thanks for posting a positive comment on my blog post, I think it is cool too,

      Answers to questions:

      I think it took me about 8:44 to finish,
      I had a lot of fun doing this... though I am not really the type for puzzles.
      I use the same strategy as you, it helps know where more pieces are and you only have to worry about the middle.

      Have a good day

      Delete