Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Pizza predicament

"mmmmmm, pizza... I wish I had some and we weren't in level 4 lockdown".
Same here, but all I have is a task explanation.
Task explanation:
For this task I went onto NZ maths to copy the question and I pasted it on to a google slide and started mathing. 
This task wasn't easy, especially the part I made about trying not to be hungry, but this isn't about that. I enjoyed it and it was fun, I would enjoy more tasks like this one.
I hope you like my work😛

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zion,
    I really like the first two words. It really describes you and your love for pizza. I like pizza as much as you do.

    Questions:

    How did you answer this equation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zion,
    Love the way you have described this task and well done for having a go at solving this word problem/equation. What strategy did you use to solve this problem? Keep up the awesome online learning Zion. Love the choice of your words in this post's task description. Going to let Mrs Faalili check out your post too.

    ReplyDelete