Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Brians pegboard

"This pegboard is hard to use! I can't find a way to get all the string to round all the pegs on the pegboard!"
Well if you check the slides above you then you might find a few ways to, but first lets finish this task explanation.
Task explanation:
For this task I didn't grab any help this time, but I did steal another google slide from my drive, and to complete this task I needed to find more ways to get from A to B by rounding all of the pegs on the peg board.
This task was so fun and it was also very tricky. But fun.
I hope you like my work😛

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion, Wow! You are the only one so far who has shown how the pegs can be joined and run from point A to Point B in four different ways. Impressive. Keep up with the awesome online learning.

    ReplyDelete