Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Pineapple pies

 

"Yummy, pineapple pie..."
mmmmmmmmmmm
"Lets skip making a very long intro conveniently relating to the subject of the blog post and eat some pie"
Yeaahhhhh
Task explanation:
Not long ago, I helped my mum make some yummy, yummy pineapple pie... well kind of helped. I helped mix the cream for the top of the pineapple pies. I didn't get a taste though because they were for other people that ordered some. 
Anyways, this is not an advertisement, but, if you want, once lockdown levels have gone down, contact my mum to see if you can get some.
(You still have to pay though, even if you are my friend. Sorry.)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion,
    Oh wow yum! They look amazing. I definitely will be ordering some once we get back to school. Let your mum know.

    ReplyDelete