Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

My Taunga

"Aaaaah, look at all of this treasure!"
Woah... cool, check out my taunga
"Wha... what's that?
Treasure in Te reo Maori, didn't you know it is Maori language week?
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Task explanation:
For this task I took my mum's phone and took a photo of my taunga/treasure (Sorry mum) Anyways I returned it and I got the photo, put it on my slide and wrote abut my Taunga, this time I asked myy drive really nicely for a slide, and guess what, he gave me a life time supply because ha had just got a refill. The slides must be his taunga.
What is your taunga?
I hope you like my work😛

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zion,
    Your task descriptions just crack me up. LOL.
    Your clay figures look really cool and they are a symbol of your hard work and passion for art. I would definitely would not want to be the person who damages any of your clay figures. I would not want to be snapped in half by a student at such a young age. LoL.

    ReplyDelete