Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Empowerment (cybersmart task)

"Hey, do you know what empowerment means?"
Nope
"Well then, I don't know how else to make a little comment that conveniently relates to the blog post, but yeah"
Sadly
Task explanation:
For this cybersmart task I copied and pasted the slides that Mr Goodwin made onto my own slides, to finish this task I took a photo of me and put it on the slides, then I filled out the remaining text boxes and dragged some ticks into a few boxes and that was the end.
I hope you like my work😛

2 comments:

  1. I like your work - and your post - Zion. Being responsible online is very important, especially given so-called 'social media' can become toxic sometimes. I hope your interactions online are like those at our google meets - thoughtful and considerate. Best wishes, Mr Victor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Zion,
    Great Cybersmart task! Have you got any bad emails or doc/blog comments? If you do, have you sent them to your teacher or shown an adult? Awesome work and great task description! Have nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete