Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Fact file on Mrs Mckenzie

"YOU KNOW WHAT I QUIT THIS INTERVIEWING JOB, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH"
But-
"BUT WHAT HUH JEREMY? YOU WANNA STAY AND STARVE ME, WELL TOO BAD, I QUIT"
CAN YOU BE QUIET AND LISTEN FOR ONE SECOND!!!???
"😢😢😢"
You passed out again, then I finished the last interview, if you didn't already know
STOP FIGHTING, IT'S TIME FOR THE TASK EXPLANATION-
Task explanation:
To complete this task, I needed a google slide, and luckily enough, my drive was selling a few. I wanted to buy some, but they were so expensive! So... I stole it- JUST KIDDING, they were only like $2, I bought it and I wrote all my facts on my FINAL fact file.
I hope you like my work😛

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zion,
    You sure make me laugh. Just a cracker. Lol.
    Love how you have presented Ms McKenzie's fact file. The colour combinations are very retro and the font makes it look like the 80's and 90's computer fonts. Keep up with the online learning.

    ReplyDelete