Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday memes (Comic edition)

Description:
MONDAY MEMES ARE BACK
These memes are made in separate comic strips
and that's really all the change...
Anyways
If you are new to the MM (Monday memes), this is a time when everybody and anybody come together and we have a ball, well... not really, they just read memes but who really cares?
Now sit back, relax, grab some snacks
get yourself a bowl of honey Cheerios, some nice and crispy toast with a glass of water
and without further ado, let the memes begin.
(Also, if you actually get some Honey Cheerios, toast and a glass of water put it in the comments)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Zion
    Very funny comic memes! I like the first one. Before you ask no I did not get some Honey Cheerios, toast and a glass of water because no eating by your chomebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia
      I'm glad you liked the memes! And I too think that the first one was funny. Also, I knew you wouldn't get all that food because 1, you probably don't have it and 2, you obviously aren't allowed to eat near your chromebook and I guess I was eating some Cheerios near the laptop but uhhhmmm...
      Anyways have a good day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Zion,
    I really enjoy reading your Monday Memes! I honestly can't stop laughing from it! Where did you get your memes from? Also I did not grab honey cheerios, toast and a glass of water. I really enjoyed the 12th meme, it was so funny! Anyway's welcome back to Monday Memes where you can enjoy funny things! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angellynah!
      It is great that you like reading the memes I make.
      I didn't really get the idea of the memes anywhere, they just came out of my head.
      I mean like a whole bunch of flowers is a garden right? Or a field?
      Anyways thanks for the nice comment!
      Have a great day

      Delete
  3. Hi Zion :P,
    Your MM (Monday memes), are funny but I know who you got them from. But they are funny. I would want to say the name of who you got those memes from. But Zion a whole bunch of flowers would be a flower field, because if it was a garden then it would be less then the amount of, flowers you said would be a full yard of flowers. (._.) Nah I probab;y think the feild is better. depends how big it is tho. And I think you know what LD means right? But hope you don't have a good day, have a great day. (I got that from my dad) So bye

    ReplyDelete