Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

How french fries are made

Explanation:
I was doing nothing then I thought to myself, how are french fries made? Well, we all know they are fried in a deep fryer and that's about it... but. What if we took the process of making fries a bit further?
In this animation I have made my version of how fries are made
Sit back, relax, grab some snacks,
Get some french fries, potato chips and hey, maybe some Kool-aid 
and without further ado... let the animation begin.
(Oh yeah, also this was inspired my Lara's hilarious animation called how "Easter eggs are made" so yeah, go check it out and leave a cool comment on her animation)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zion! When I looked at this animation the only thing I said was "wow just wow" because of the end part,but y'know I was expecting it. Nice job though!

    ReplyDelete