Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

More memes but they don't have a topic, they are random

 

Okay guys, you already know the drill
Welcome back or welcome to those who haven't seen the memes
(Slight change of plans, I only post memes on Mondays)
The MM (Monday memes) is where anybody and anyone can come over and see some memes that I created for you... yeah... I see you...
all the other memes are not related to me but only the last meme is true
anyways sit back, relax, grab some snacks
Get yourself a roast chicken, some mash potatoes and maybe some green beans, I want you to eat well today
Now there we go 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zion,
    You are so natural with creating memes. Pro at these. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zion
    you are very good with your memes cause these memes are funny you might be the pro at memes and so much creativity on your blog keep up the good friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zion, thanks for more excellent memes! I didn't know there was such a thing as a meme generator! I've learnt something today!

    ReplyDelete