Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Monday writing task (Even though it's Tuesday when I posted this)

Wow the holidays are gone and this is the first time we've been here for 15 days
"Yeah probably because Zion forgot to post yesterday-"
HEY YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!!
Task explanation:
This task was about poetry, and to do it, I chose a topic from a large variety of styles for writing poetry-
There are only 6 choices though-
HEY, DON'T INTERUPT ME OKAY?!
Anyways, there was a large variety of styles for writing poetry- yeah right - and I know the day I post this is technically Tuesday but... (Don't tell my teacher okay?)
Hope you like my work 😛

3 comments:

  1. Mīharo Zion!
    This is a great poem, as always I love the way you incorporate humour into your blog posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zion, love this poem! I especially enjoyed your use of the word metaphorically in the second line.Perfect! I would love to see this poem published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zion, This is a great blog post! I think I have a thing in common with you, I always eat. I never knew your second name but it's good to know.

    ReplyDelete