Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My “What if” Writing

 




Task description: We had a writing challenge, to write short stories on a random topic. The teacher gave us a what if situation and we had to complete it in 15 minutes. We wrote about if we were superheroes, dinosaurs and if we got sucked into a movie on three different days. This is the finished product. My favourite was that I wrote I was in a movie because I thought it was funny and I enjoyed writing it. Which is your favourite?
( I did not finish my dinosaur story and I can not publish on I-pad so I hope you like the screenshots )


C

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. Ginger man is my favourite character because he so funny when he shouts at people when they try to eat him. And he all ways gets angry because of people eating him for no reason about what he did.

    But the sentence sounds a bit real and kinda funny because of how you were gonna tell Shrek.
    Hopefully you have a great day.
    Question*

    Why did you eat gingerbread man?

    Why you give Shrek some onions because shrek's and onions have layers?

    Well hopefully you enjoy you're day.

    ReplyDelete